FTUI Doctoral Program Graduates haves the capabilities of demonstrating expansion, novelty breakthrough in research in the engineering or architecture field in accordance to certain stream or sub-stream.
Graduates are expected to possess the following skill:
- Be able to show expertise in the engineering or architecture discipline;
- Be able to uphold the academic and research ethics;
- Be able to work collaboratively in research;
- Be able to position themselves as leader in their community;
- Be able to communicate well in their community and build networks;
- Be able to demonstrate individual live skill in connection to human relationship;
- Be able to demonstrate attitude, behavior and way of thinking which support their success in society.
|Type of Subject||Credit Hours (SKS)||Percentage|
|Total Credit Hours to Graduate||48 sks|