FTUI Doctoral Program Graduates haves the capabilities of demonstrating expansion, novelty breakthrough in research in the engineering or architecture field in accordance with a certain stream or sub-stream.
Toward an Architecture Doctoral Program with excellence in knowledge acquisition and architectural research in accordance with specific expertise and novelty on research outcome.
To deliver excellent architectural education in developing excellent architectural knowledge and promotes meaningful application of knowledge for the society.
Graduates are expected to possess the following skill:
- Be able to show expertise in the engineering or architecture discipline;
- Be able to uphold the academic and research ethics;
- Be able to work collaboratively in research;
- Be able to position themselves as leader in their community;
- Be able to communicate well in their community and build networks;
- Be able to demonstrate individual live skill in connection to human relationship;
- Be able to demonstrate attitude, behavior and way of thinking which support their success in society.
|Type of Subject||Credit Hours (SKS)||Percentage|
|Total Credit Hours to Graduate||48 sks|